How do guys you keep it together on set? How do you get anything done? x
Kyoto, Japan, 2014.
Chris Evans and Aaron Taylor-Johnson attend the Marvel Studios panel during Comic-Con International 2014 at San Diego
Once you get this, you have to say five nice things about yourself publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers :)
- I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF NICE THINGS I KNOW ABOUT MYSEFL FDSLKJFDS; okay well, people often said that I’m a kind person—too kind sometimes, my boyfriend said, which can be my negative point as well.
- Because of that, I often can’t say “no” to some people. I don’t know if this is a good thing or not…….
- I often see things on the good side first and be positive about it rather than being so pessimistic
- Though I always whine about it, but actually I can always submit my works on time without delay so far.
- One of my friend said that I’m a good listener. When people talk about their problems or literally anything to me, I try my best to listen attentively to what they want to say and keep the eye contact, though often I can’t really help them by giving advices. But the least I can do is listening to them.
tries to take a nap but scrolling around pixiv first
suddenly stumbled upon hitomi’s eruri works
insTANTLY WOKE UP BECAUSE OF
"CITY OF ANGELS" AU KIND OF THING
no u don’t understand, it’s an AU where Levi takes care little Eren and Mikasa and Eren is like, can see Erwin but Levi can’t see him at all